Practical learning: Poznan/Warsaw Method
Building on decades-long experience of other leading business schools and corporate practice, the Interdisciplinary Centre for Business Studies facilitates active as well as passive learning. We focus on bringing out individual student experience to be shared by the team and applied to real life professional situations.
- Real-life case studies brought up by faculty and students
- Student participation in class and online debates
- Assignments determined by students’ own professional interests
- Group work and joint presentations with colleagues during workshops
- Joint assignments facilitating exchange of experience and reflection.