Starting 2017, there are two intakes per academic year – till the end of september and till the end of february.
The Interdisciplinary Centre for Business Studies at the Department of International Studies of the Mieszko I School of Education and Administration offers three programmes in English: the three years Bachelor in International Business, the two-year MA in Law and International Management in partnership with The Citadel School of Business (USA) and the one-year MBA in Marketing and Supply Chain Management.
To get enrolled in one of our program one is asked to submit via email scans or electronic copies of the following documents:
- A completed application form,
- Your CV,
- A copy of the Candidate’s high school diploma,
- A copy of the Bachelor’s diploma together with a copy of the transcript (if applying for MA or MBA),
- A copy of your passport or official ID (only the page(s) showing your name, picture and passport number)
- A formal photo (one of the formats: JPEG (jpg), TIFF (tif), BITMAP (bmp), PNG (png), GIF (gif); min. size is 236 x 295 pixels).
Diplomas and transcripts issued in other languages than Polish, English, German, Russian and Ukrainian should be translated into Polish by an authorized translator.
Rules are there to make our life better organized and spare us of tormenting indecisiveness regarding allocation of goods, calling someone a winner, etc. Our admissions rules are not different. They are to help us select those who really want to study and to make sure that you find yourself surrounded by class mates who share you aspirations and professional objectives.
Please send your application to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org